Source: Christian Post
Rick Perry has once again brought his faith into this election. Perry decided to rely on God during the Iowa caucuses. He said that God will definitely be present in the caucuses and the outcome will be God's will. Perry wants to make America stronger by bringing in more faith. He wants to incorporate more faith into politics. I think this is a complete joke! The settlers came to America for freedom of religion, now centuries later Perry wants to make everyone a Christian. I am a Catholic, but even I think this is ridiculous, and I'm sure many other religious people would agree with me. Politics are meant to be politics, and religion is meant to be religion. Those two subjects shouldn't be mixed together, because this isn't a theocracy. The voters really need to realize that and just cross off Rick Perry. A vote for Perry is like a vote for a priest to be the president of the United States. Even though this is The Christian Post, the reporter seems to stay neutral and gives us the information without any of her own comments.Now that the Iowa caucuses has already occurred and Rick Perry ended in 5th place, I think that's a "sign from God" that this religious nut should eliminate himself from the race.
No comments:
Post a Comment