Source: The Florida Times-Union
Ron Paul has put lots of ads out in the media criticizing Newt Gingrich, Mitt Romney, and Rick Perry; but mostly Paul concentrated on Gingrich. These ads vary from the debt ceiling to abortion. These ads called Gingrich a hypocritical politician. This article was written before the Iowa caucuses and therefore the author wondered how these ads would affect Gingrich's results. It looks like the caucuses were affected by the ads because Gingrich ended up in 4th place with about 10,000 less votes than Paul. The ads expose all of Gingrich's flaws, which also just shows that Paul is a somewhat dirty politician. The author definitely views Ron Paul as one. But I just think that he took what he could find and wanted to show the public who Gingrich really is. These ads didn't guarantee Paul a win, but they didn't allow Gingrich to win either.I like Ron Paul, but I'm not a fan of bad talking your opponents. Paul is such a great politician and he could show ads about his own great ideas, not others' flaws. But I think these ads will have a great impact on the voters, no one wants to have a corrupt politician as their president. The author, like I mentioned before, is not a Paul supporter. But I still am, and I just think that Paul was looking out for the people of this nation, because the next person in line to win in Iowa wasn't Paul, it was Romney.
No comments:
Post a Comment